Learn more about how we protect you and your information
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of evaluating or providing a relevant product or service.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates about our developers, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To send periodic texts and/or calls. The phone number you provide may be used to send you information and updates about our developers, in addition to receiving occasional company updates, related product or service information, etc. This number can receive calls to go over our program details and ensure an understanding of our programs. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future text, you can reply STOP and be removed from the list.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature. How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these links to sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.